A highly motivated, results driven and fully bilingual (French/English) individual. Graduate of the Architectural Technologies, 3 year program at Sheridan College. Looking to break into the architecture industry in area of custom home design. Extremely personable, able to learn new skills quickly, often displays efficiency and proactivity in all aspects of life. Resourceful, with excellent problem solving, regularly coming up with improvised, out of the box solutions. Places a high value on attention to detail, and proper completion of tasks.
- Fluent in English and French with an extensive vocabulary in both
- Excellent team participation and leadership skills
- Responsible, Reliable, and Punctual
- In possession of an Ontario Drivers license, as well as a personal vehicle
- Good conversationalist
- Familiar with both the Microsoft and Adobe Program suites
- Operation of both Windows and Mac Operating systems efficiently
- In depth knowledge of various 2D and 3D design and modelling programs (Sketch Up, AutoCAD, Revit, Lumion, Fusion360)
PREVIOUSLY HELD POSITIONS
J&D COUNTERTOPS LTD.
September 2015 - May 2016
Preparing kitchen cabinets, carrying/ installing countertop slabs, applying the finishing touches, as well as removal of debris and old countertops from the work area in order to prevent damage or untidiness in the client’s home.
FRAMING AND DRYWALL SUBCONTRACTOR
May 2013-March 2015
Working as part of a team, laying out and framing partitions, installing insulation and vapor barrier, cutting and installing gypsum board to size, fire stopping and caulking.
Translating packaging, documents and instruction manuals from English to French, for American companies attempting to break into the Canadian market.
McDonald’s: Crew Member
Future Shop: Seasonal Sales Associate
November 2010 – January 2011
ECOLE SECONDAIRE CATHOLIQUE SAINTE-FAMILLE
SEPTEMBER 2008 – JUNE 2012
GRADUATED WITH A BILINGUAL DIPLOMA
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST Diploma Program