- - - -
• Proficient in Windows environment
• High efficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, 3DS Max, Lumion, Enscape, V-Ray and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS programing, using Dreamweaver.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Working understanding of OBC (Ontario Building Code), City of Mississauga Facility Accessibility Design Standards and Municipal By-laws.
• Skills in Residential and Commercial architectural drafting.
• Understanding of Project Management and Specifications Writing.
Waiter at Leña y Vino Italian Couisine
(January 2015 - December 2016)
• Ability to create good relationships with the costumers
• Developed meaningful relationships with customers by providing helpful costumer service
• High level wine knowledge used this knowledge to pair wines with food items served at the restaurant.
• Responsible for having full knowledge of the menu and as any chances as well that it may have
General Manager of Puerto Romero Ocean Cuisine
(January 2017 – April 2018)
• Developed efficient times table on a weekly basis to increase waiter and kitchen staff productivity
• Supervised all purchases of ingredients, liquors, dinning floor accessories
• Developed relationships with various customers and suppliers by providing efficient costumer service
Partner in the develop of a community center to enter a bid in Mexico for VAA
(December 2019 - July 2020)
• Distribution of the site
• Multiuse spaces
• Renders and walkthrough
• Design concept
• Online collaborative co-working
ESL (English as a Second Language) at Sheridan College
(May 2018 - July 2018)
Final semester in progress.
(August 2018 - April 2021)
• Good communicator
• Active Team Participant
• Able to work under pressure
• Efficient time management skills
• Computer literate
• Quick learner
• Ability to work independently