Jeffrey Akio Fallows
5581 Goldenbrook Drive Home: (905) 812-5790
Mississauga, ON L5M 3W1 Cell: (647) 878-5790
Objective - Skills - Education - Job Experience - Volunteer Experience - Interests & Awards - References
- Utilize and enhance skills learned in the Sheridan College Architecture Technology Program and gain experience in the architectural field.
- Good oral and written communication,
- Able to solve problems independently and as part of a team
- Ability to self manage to meet time requirements for multiple tasks
- Able to learn new tasks quickly,
- Able to work in both independent and team- based environments,
- Ability to provide instruction as co-worker and sports coach
- Experience in the following computer software:
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D drafting system,
- SketchUp 3D modeling software,
- 3DS Max,
- Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Sheridan College (2016-2019), Mississauga ON
- Architectural Technology Advanced Diploma
- Streetsville Secondary School (2012-2016), Mississauga ON
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
January 2018 – April 2018
May 2017 – August 2017
- Location – Visual Design Solution Inc.
Position – Junior Architectural Technologist
- Creating marketing floor plans and suite plans for retirement homes in various locations across Canada,
- Developed templates for 3D renderings utilizing AutoCAD and Photoshop,
- Tasks were provided each day by the manager; I worked independently to complete the task or project by the assigned due date.
December 2015 – Present
- Location – Masco Canada
Position – Quotations Clerk
- Worked as part of Quotation Team for supply of washroom fixtures for new and rehabilitation contracts
- Reviewed contract drawings and specifications to determine product requirements,
- Completed quantity calculations,
- Prepared quotations and prepared files for sales staff
- Location – The Keg Steakhouse
Position – Busser, Barback/Bartender, Salad Hub, Line Expediter
- Worked as part of bussing team to set and clearing tables for customers,
- Prepared glassware and cutlery tables to ensure tableware is clean,
- Ensure bar area is always fully stocked (glassware and beverages)
- Prepare and serve guests beverages,
- Prepping food for salad hub,
- Preparing salads and desserts to be served to the guests,
- Complete plating of meals as part of kitchen staff,
- Training new staff members for required tasks.
2013-2014 Meadowvale Hockey Association
- Taught young players the skills and basics of hockey and assisted coaching staff as required.
2014-2015 Helping disabled seniors
- Assisted individuals moving household goods into storage,
- Cleared snow from driveway.
2015 Habitat for Humanity
- provided customer service and general store duties.
2015 Canada day Streetsville
- helped set up Canada day festivities and games.
|INTERESTS AND AWARDS:
- Team Member of Sheridan Bruins Men’s Rugby Team (2018 & 2019)
- 2018 OCAA Provincial Champions
- 2019 Sheridan College All-School Charrette Design Competition Winner
- Streetsville Secondary School 2015-2016 Athlete of the Year
- Participated on various varsity sports teams at Streetsville High School
- Member of Mississauga Tigers Baseball AA Select Provincial Champions - 2013, 2016 & 2017
- Enjoy woodworking and playing guitar
The Keg Steakhouse and Bar
670 Matheson Blvd West
Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3T2
905 502 0002 (W)
Ministry of Transportation
Manager – Corridor Management Office
22 Renwick Place
905 303 7305(H)
416 235 3744(W)
Visual Solutions Studio Inc.
3241 Dolson Ct
905 303 7305(H)
416 235 3744(W)
Masco Canada Ltd.
395 Matheson Blvd E