email@example.com Burlington, ON (289)-707-0090
Qualifications Education Professional Experience Volunteer Activities
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Well-developed organizational skills, ability to meet multiple deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
• Interpersonal skills; approachable, helpful, and informative.
• Worker Health and Safety certified.
• G full licensed and able to provide own transportation.
• Food handling certified.
• Smart Serve licensed.
Architecture Technology Diploma – Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Mississauga, ON January 2017 to December 2019
Best Buy Canada 1200 Brant St, Burlington, ON
Customer Service Specialist July 2017 to Present
• Developed trust due to excellent money handling, full engagement during work meetings, responsibility and punctuality.
• Provided translation assistance for Spanish-speaking customers, allowing conflict solving in the Customer Service
Jugo Juice Mapleview Mall. Burlington, ON
Manager April 2015 to January 2017
• Coordinated daily delivery of products to ensure availability of ingredients at all times.
• Conducted personalized costumer assistance gaining an optimum perspective on inter-personal interaction and
confidence in problem solving.
• Performed each task with effectiveness by being involved on every part of the service provided to the customer; order
taking, payment receiving, food preparing and food delivery.
Souvlaki Hut 495 Brant St, Burlington, ON
Cashier September 2013 to January 2014
• Prepared orders following health and safety regulations.
• Guaranteed customer satisfaction by providing a friendly and efficient service.
Habitat for Humanity Halton-Mississauga 1800 Appleby Line, Burlington, ON
Restore Cashier December 2014
• Assisted customers with cash check out. Became a recognized volunteer for providing warm and efficient service
to every customer in the Restore.
• Provided assistance with money handling and donations pricing.