- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- AutoCAD 2016, Revit 2016, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, multi-tasking, progressive environment
- Energetic, strong team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with the Ontario Building Code and Building Systems
- Creative and organized problem solver
- Computer – AutoCAD 2017, Revit 2017, Lumion 6.0, Windows applications, MS Office, SketchUp, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Social Networking applications and other desktop publishing software
Architectural Technology CO-OP Program, Sheridan College Sep’13-Aug'16
Ontario Secondary School Diploma, Winston Churchill C.I. Sep’05-Jun’07
- Awards obtained for Arts & Studio and Computer Science
Party Unlimited Toronto
Graphic Designer Jan’16-Aug’16
- Prepared Graphic Logos for events and promotions
- Created Designed flyers, banners using Photoshop
- Established Graphic Design standards
- Documented control of project and revisions with clients
Scott Steel Erectors Inc.
Project Coordinator Aug’15- Dec’15
- Prepared construction project budget estimates, construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Established and implemented policies and procedure for quality control
- Selected trade subcontractors and coordinated their activities
- Document control of contract and drawing revisions
- Prepared report analysis and input of data and information
- Prepared architectural drawings and details
University Health Network
CO-OP Project Coordinator & CAD Operator – Infrastructure Office Jan’15- Apr’15
Managed various construction projects, including design, cost estimate, materials and service procurement, contract administration and site coordination.
- Developed preliminary designs for office and departmental spaces, prepared working set drawings, budget/scope of work documents.
- Acted as a liaison between internal clients, doctors, nurses, etc. and external contractors.
- Applied artistic expertise and technical skills to create freehand sketches and color architectural presentations, renderings and site plans.
Mount Sinai Hospital
Architectural CO-OP Student – Redevelopment Project Office Team May’14- Sep’14
- Assisted with moves by creating floor plans with furniture layout options.
- Maintained an inventory of existing furniture for re-application, and assisted staff with new ordering.
- Prepared graphics and presentation drawings to update records related to renovations using AutoCAD and MS Office.
Customer Service Representative Apr’09-Aug’11
- Delivered excellent customer service to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Completed on job trainings to stay abreast of products, services and policy changes
- Provided floor support to co-workers as a senior representative
- Imparted training to new entrants to provide knowledge on Rogers policies
Youth Career Fair, University of Toronto, Scarborough
Customer Service Representative/ Host Apr’07
- Welcomed exhibitors and guided them to their respective booths and helped to decorate/ design the stalls according to their needs
- Obtained feedback from the career fair attendants (exhibitors and visitors) to help improve the quality of similar events in the future.
References and Portfolio Available on Request
Copyright © 2016 Muhammad Ghaffar | All Rights Reserved | Back to Top