- 10 years of experience in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Revit Architecture
- Proficient at Residential, Commercial Drafting and Coastal Design.
- Proficient at developing and drafting floor plans, foundation, section and elevations.
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lumion, V-ray, 3Ds Max and Sketchup.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Professional, organized, detail-oriented and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit professionalism when dealing with customers and colleagues, ability to negotiate and promote well.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment receptive to new ideas with excellent planning and organizational skills
Sheridan College, Mississauga- September 2016-Present
Architectural Technology Co-op Program
Brighton College, Burnaby
Architecture and Building Design
Miami Dade College, Miami Florida
Hatch Ltd. – Architectural Technologist Student
- Created 3D massing and renders for proposals.
- Updated drawings based on corrections.
- Produced detail drawings for commercial projects.
- Compiled and organized specifications for commercial projects.
Sheridan College –CAD Technician
- Assisted the Lab Technologist and faculty with troubleshooting and maintaining computer hardware and software in the CAD labs at Sheridan.
- Assisted students with hardware and software problems/questions.
- General maintenance of labs.
St Michael’s Hospital – Architectural Coordinator
- Managed various construction projects, including design, cost estimate, materials and service procurement, contract administration and site coordination
- Acted as a liaison between internal clients (doctors, nurses, etc.) and external contractors
- Assisted with moves by creating floor plans with furniture layout option
- Maintained an inventory of existing furniture for re-application, and assisted staff with ordering new furniture
- Updated records and drawings related to renovations
Jonathan Ehling Architect Inc., North Vancouver – Drafter
- Assisted with completing working drawings.
- Generated 3D SketchUp models of building or space to demonstrate design ideas to clients.
- Used AutoCAD to create building floor plans, site plans, sections, elevations and detailing.
- Worked with British Columbia Building Code (BCBC).