Adaptive Reuse | Paisley Mill, Brockton ON (2022)
- Proposed an adaptive reuse and design for the existing Paisley Mill located in the town of Brockton, Ontario.
- Research about the location was constructed prior to developing a design concept.
- Drawings on Revit were produced using existing plans.
Architectural Competition | Hverfjall Volcano, Iceland (2022)
- Intention of competition is to create the
best and most unique designs for projects and created huge publicity around new projects.
- Selected a volcano coffee shop as architectural competition.
- Develop a problem statement, concept statement, strategies, and case studies that reinforce the design concept.
- Design a model of the volcano and create a post production render.
Mid-Rise Building | Queen Street, Toronto ON (2021)
- Designed a 5-storey mixed use building on the existing parking lot located on 1056 Queen St. West.
- Research was constructed explaining the sun and shadow path, and the use of the surrounding buildings.
- Design of building was fully done following the Ontario Building Code (OBC).
- Sustainability was a major factor of the design.
- Renders of mid-rise building was created using Lumion.
Renovation Project | 100 Clearbrooke Circle, Etobicoke ON (2021)
- Dealt with an actual client and visited the site in Etobicoke.
- Proposed a renovation for a bungalow.
- Measured home and created plans for the existing and proposed building.
- Revit was used for plans, and Lumion was to create Renders.
- Renovation proposal was presented to class and to the homeowners.
Fire Station | Ninth Line, Mississauga ON (2021)
- Designed a new fire station for a site located on Ninth Line, Mississauga.
- Both AutoCAD and Revit were used to produce plans.
- Both Revit and Lumion were used to create renders.
- Fire station design was presented to class and invited architect.
Residential Design | Corner Lot, Mississauga ON (2019)
- Were given a specific site in Missisauga with different lots, chosen lot was a corner lot.
- Developed plans and design for this two storey home.
- Built a physical model of the designed home.