A highly motivated Architectural Technology studentseeking a full-time position that will challenge the mind, and introduce new architectural related opportunities.
Highlights of qualifications
- Able to articulate designs into AutoCAD (2D) and Revit drawings.
Basic Knowledge of modeling 3D in CAD, Sketchup and Revit and Rendering in Lumion, and Vray.
- Good understanding in interpreting working drawing both residential/industrial buildings
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft office suite, Adobe (photoshop, illustrator, In-design).
Architectural Technology (2018-2020)
- Specialization in working drawings/layouts and design of residential/industrial buildings, including project management and estimating aspects of buildings
Graphic Communication Management (09/2006-05/2010)
University of Technical and Education Viet Nam
- Specialization in digital and printed communication(newspaper, magazines, books, brochure); packaging (flexible packaging, corrugated boxes, label).
Prepress Technician (2012-2017)
- Worked in printing, publishing and advertisement industry for corrugated packaging.
- Used 2D software such as Adobe Illustration, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop to design and Prepare files for outputting film and plate in flexography printing.
- Controlled Machines: Creo Scitex (CTF), CTP (Fuji Xerox digital printing system), Epson stylus Pro.
Cashier/ Customer Service (2017-2018)
Ginger Restaurant - Downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Guided guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients.
- Skillfully promoted items on beverage lists and restaurant specials.
- Communicated with other kitchen team members to ensure food was prepared on time and correctly.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging services.
Build site Volunteers (2017)
Habitat for Humanity GTA
Worked in residential house to assist do finishing and cleaning