My name is Peter Reppas and I am an Architectural Technologist with experience in both commercial and residential architecture. I have strong skills in drafting with Revit and AutoCAD and can produce various types of drawings ranging from working drawings to 3D modelling and rendering.
I have graduated from Sheridan College. I now hope to apply my extensive knowledge of drafting, modelling, and production skills to
any full-time job opportunity.
• Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Kowledge of Architectural Visulization techniques using Lumion and Adobe Photoshop.
• Able to prepare working drawings and develop a graphic presentation.
• Demonstrates the ability to apply the requirements of the OBC to the design process.
• Capable to work effective and efficiently indivudually or within a group enviroment.
• Adaptable to fast-paced working enviroments.
Time Keeper • Old Stars Hockey Oct. 2015 - 2017, Milton, Ontario
I worked as a timekeeper for the Milton Old Stars Hockey Club seasonally for four years. My work was not limited to just timekeeping, I also assisted in moving various equipment and furniture as well as assisting in the distribution of food and beverages to donators.
Winner of Sheridan Architecture Skills Competition • Sheridan Wide Competition Aprill 2022
came first at Sheridan Colleges Architecture Skills Competition. This competition tested both my Revit drafting skills as well as my creative thinking. I had to recreate an office building in Revit as well as incorperate specific rooms with size limits into my design. I also had to make sure the projects met the specific requirements of FADS.
Paisley Mill Adaptive Reuse (2022) • Proposed an adaptive reuse of the Paisley Mill.
• Drawings were produced using Revit.
• Design properly conforms to OBC requirements.
Renovation Project (2021) • Proposed a renovation for a cottage for the Kelly family.
• Created schematic plans for the existing and proposed building.
• Drawings were produced with Revit.
• Design proposal package was presented to the homeowners./
1056 Queen St. West Condo (2021) • Designed a 5-storey mixed use condo on 1056 Queen St. West.
• All drawings were produced using Revit.
• OBC was used to guide the overall design process.
Mississuaga Fire Station (2021) • Designed a new fire station for a site on Ninth Line, Mississuaga.
• Drawings were produced using AutoCAD and Revit.
• Lumion as used to render the 3D model created using Revit.
• Video package was produced for the fire station.