Advanced Diploma in Architectural Technology (Co-op)
Sheridan College - HMC 2019 – 2021
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Outlook
• Attention to Detail
• Active Listening
• Negotiation Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Public Speaking
• Quick Learner
• Ontario Building Code
• City Zoning By-laws
• 2D Drafting and 3D Modelling
• Project Management
• Specification Writing
• Building Systems
• Canada Green Building Council
• Accessibility Standards
Knowledgeable Architectural Technologist with expertise in architectural design and planning, interior design, project management, contract administration, CAD drafting, and visualization. Experienced professional who delivers effective solutions focused on environmental sustainability. Strong client relationship-building skills with the ability to create and modify designs based on client requirements and dynamic needs.
Junior HVAC Designer (Co-op)
Fu Associates Ltd; Mississauga I January 2020 – April 2020
• Drafted and reviewed MEP drawings for residential, commercial, and industrial sector projects using Revit and AutoCAD with 98% accuracy.
• Assisted in preparing specifications, contract documents, permit applications, and data reports, along with cost estimation.
• Performed calculations related to HVAC, duct sizing, sprinkler layout in accordance with OBC and NFPA standards.
• Incorporated sustainable building systems designs into over 10 commercial, and residential projects.
• Responded to client concerns and offered cost-effective solutions. Scheduled in-person and Web meetings with clients.
• Successfully worked and coordinated multiple projects simultaneously and delivered project materials with precise work on time.
Pro Sales Associate
Home Depot, Brampton I July 2020 – Present
• Providing excellent customer service while educating customers on various materials and product knowledge and utilizing creative problem-solving skills when adapting corporate directed Floor-sets.
• Working on deck designing for customers and contractors with material and cost estimation using appropriate software.
• Communicating effectively, i.e., managing customer complaints-inquiries, service delivery coordination, and facilitating tasks completion according to specifications.
• Managing products inventory and preparing orders for store supplies and customers with 100% accuracy.
Queen’s Palace, Toronto I STUDIO
Mixed-Use: Residential and Commercial
• A multi-story mixed-use building designed from concept to preliminary drawings and complete structural drawings using Revit and Robot structural analysis.
• Created detailed 3D model using Revit and rendered using Twinmotion and post-production in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Designed as per OBC standards and City of Toronto accessibility standards.
• Utilized bird-friendly design, Toronto Green Standard, and LEED principles.
Ninth Line Fire Station, Mississauga I STUDIO
Public and Community
• Design inspired by the Yin-Yang symbol, transformed from concept sketches to preliminary and working drawings using Revit.
• Produced fire safety and duct layout plans as per OBC part-3 and NFPA standards.
• Utilized landscape design principles for outdoor public park layout along with CPTED (Crime prevention through environmental design)
The ABSTRACT I BIM
• A three-story office building was restored to a new commercial space using Revit and rendered in Twinmotion.
• Drafted preliminary design drawings and detailed working drawings as per industry standard using OBC part 3.
• Prepared schedules for door, windows, floors, walls, and roof using Revit and Microsoft Excel.
The Apple Tree House I BIM
• Custom home designed for a single-family using Revit and rendered in Twinmotion.
• Drafted preliminary design drawings and detailed working drawings as per industry standard using OBC part 9.
• Created architectural detailing’s as per Canadian standards and prepared a set of construction documents along with cost estimation and material take-offs.
The Fanshawe Residence I CONCEPT
• Single-family modern residence designed using passive house design strategies to provide a comfortable and cozy environment to the family members.
• Space planning includes a roof garden with an open terrace to enjoy the morning sun with main spaces of house oriented to take maximum advantage of sunlight.
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE RESUME
Download pdf Resume