- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
AREA OF KNOWLEDGE
- Architectural Drafting
- Ontario building code
- Building Materials & systems
- Architectural Detailing
- Architectural History
- Mathematics, Calculus, Strength of materials and statistics
- Project management
- Health and Safety
- Mississauga zoning by laws
- LEED and Sustainability
- Residential House in Beamsville and streetsville.
- Single Family Residential House for Elderly in Mississauga.
- Ninth Line Fire Station
- Architectural Residential Detailing
- Wood Frame House Model
- Collins Office and Warehouse
- Renovation of a several Residential Houses.
- Commercial Building (Retail and Office)
SOFT SKILLS & HOBBIES
- Multilingual- English, Punjabi, Hindi
- Weightlifting and Gymming
- Experience of working in a high pace environment.
- Keen to learn attitude.
- National level player in cricket
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 2D & 3D aided design & drafting. \
- Over 4 years of experience working with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, Lumion, and Microsoft office.
- Able to Prepare, read, interpret, and revise Architectural drawings (Residential and Commercial)
- Knowledge in sustainable design, LEED application and OBC.
- Familiar with Preparing estimates for cost, time and quantity.
- Designing various building systems for residential like water, drainage, electrical etc.
- Prepare quality freehand sketches of details and making models.
- Advanced Diploma: Architectural Technology (Co-op)
- Expected Completion: December, 2021
- Sheridan College - Hazel McCallion Campus Mississauga, ON
- GPA: 3.61
Architectural Learning Assistant -Tutor (CO-OP)
Sheridan College-HMC campus, Mississauga, ON
(January,2020 to April,2020)
- Conducted 1:1 session to address academic weaknesses for Architectural students in various subjects including Math, Building Systems, Estimating, Studio, AutoCAD, Revit, Project management.
- Assisting 1st and 2nd year students in their studies and helping them in their projects.
- Delivering lectures to the class and assisting professors.
- Created efficient tracking systems for student sessions to record number of appointments.
Architectural Technologist - Designer (CO-OP)
Visual Solutions Studio Inc., Mississauga, ON
(August, 2020 - December, 2020)
- Worked on marketing plans and working drawings for residential houses.
- Participated in meetings with clients and contractors on site to propose new ideas and decide the specific requirements that they need in projects.
- Responsible to do changes in drawings regularly on the requests of contractor.
- Developed all stage work from contract documents to get a building permit.
Dock administrator and Dangerous goods specialist
Day and Ross, Mississauga, ON
(May, 2020 - continuing)
- Manages all the truck driver’s routes in GTA region.
- Provide paper works to truck drivers and storing data in excel and AS400.
- Handles customers coming in for deliveries or pick up their freight.
- Communicating and sending reports to higher officials on daily basis.
DSR Designers and Engineers, Ferozepur, Punjab, India
(May,2018 – December, 2018)
- Drafting and designing drawings using revit.
- Participated in meetings with client and vising site occasionally.
--------------References are available on request--------------