I am seeking an opportunity to apply my learned skills in Architectural Technology and to create new relationships. My positive and self-motivated personality would be an asset to your team.
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY ADVANCED DIPLOMA
CO-OP (PARTY), SHERIDAN COLLEGE, MISSISSAUGA, ON, 2018 – 2021 (Currently enrolled)
- Experienced in hand drafting, sketching and modeling, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Revit BIM, 3D Visualization
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator. Indesign, Dreamweaver)
- Microsoft (Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Familiar with Parts 3, 4, 9 and 11 of the Ontario Building Code
- Good verbal and written communication and analytical skills.
- Energetic self-starter, team player, and multitasking.
- Ability to solve complex visual problems, prepare contract documents, specifications, and envelope detailing.
- Cooperative and team player
- Edit project settings, parametric building elements, drafting objects, building components, views, and view properties, and drawing sheets.
- Create a design or edit layout for interior/exterior of residential, commercial site that responds to OBC and LEED requirements.
- Able to use Auto-CAD and SketchUp, Lumion.
- Conducting measurements and checking projects before and after construction.
- Apply sustainable principles and strategies that affect the organization and form of a residential design.
- Create a design layout for a residential site that responds to existing environmental conditions of topography, solar orientation, and wind patterns.
- Design and edit technical drawings
- Research and apply suitable materials for the project
- Knowledge of properties and colors of materials such as wall and floor tiles, marble, …
Certificate of Completion Ministry of Labour’s Work Healthy and Safe Awareness
Certificate of Completion OBC SB-12 Online Course
Certificate of Completion Lumion Essential Training
The Ontario College Certification in the General Art and Sciences One-Year ®
References available upon request
Copyright © 2021 Uyen Ton. All Rights Reserved.