Strong attention to detail.
Hand drafting, sketching, and model
Time management, and effective planning skills.
Excellent communication and
Quick learner, self-motivated, and
Works effectively independently and
within a group.
Knowledge of Ontario Building Code.
Architectural Technology Co-op Program
Sept. 2017- Aug. 2020
Sheridan College – Mississauga, Ontario
3-year program, and maintaining overall GPA of 3.88/4
Ontario Secondary School Diploma
Sept. 2013- June 2017
Christ the King Secondary School – Georgetown, Ontario
Design & Construction Analyst 09/2019 to 04/2020
RAW Design- Toronto, Ontario
- Developed architectural details during the working drawing phase that are introduced in the drawing set.
- Improving the existing drawing set by fixing and adding more detail to the approved scheme in the design development phase.
- Developed 3D proposed buildings for designers.
- Inspected construction sites to assure conformity to drawings and safety guidelines.
Design Construction Analyst
01/2019 to 04/2019
Freshii- Toronto, Ontario
- Working with Design Associates to assist in the creation of Store Layouts/Test Fits.
- Assisting is signage renderings and coordination of signage quotes/review of signage shop drawings.
- Developing and maintain a resource materials library including code/accessibility/ architecture and interior design details, regionalized health department requirements.
Estimate lumber take-off costs for new construction and renovations.
Factors included planning, organizing and scheduling work, and determining cost effectiveness.
Ability to deal with multiple projects and conflicting deadlines.
05/2018 to 08/2018
Your Green Homes- Acton, Ontario